Manchester United Pub

Обсуждение всего, что связано с «Манчестер Юнайтед»: новости, состав, тактика и прочее.
    Plast1c 11 января 2019 - 16:41 | Сообщение: #1
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 9643

Тестовое звание

Обсуждаем «Манчестер Юнайтед»: новости, состав, тактика и т.д.

Manchester United Pub
    Woodman137, coldplay777, Pusher и ещё 4 нравится это сообщение.
    Сообщение отредактировал Bankai 22 июля 2022 - 13:52

coldplay777 30 декабря 2022 - 13:01 | Сообщение: #10341
    Онлайн

Модератор

Симпатий: 6631

Мэйсон Гринвуд - будущий обладатель Золотого Мяча.

coldplay777 31 декабря 2022 - 12:56 | Сообщение: #10342
    Онлайн

Модератор

С днем рождения сэра Алекса.
    Сообщение отредактировал coldplay777 31 декабря 2022 - 12:56

coldplay777 31 декабря 2022 - 13:03 | Сообщение: #10343
    Онлайн

Модератор

Manchester United Pub
    №1MU, routsher нравится это сообщение.

coldplay777 1 января 2023 - 11:10 | Сообщение: #10344
    Онлайн

Модератор

Erik ten Hag has taken charge of Manchester United’s reserve team in a bid to open up a better pathway into his senior side. The Dutchman has revealed how he told Old Trafford bosses during negotiations last spring that he would only agree to become their new boss if he was also given full control of the club’s Under-23 squad. Ten Hag works closely with official Under-23 boss Mark Dempsey and coach Paul McShane - but takes the ultimate decisions on all team selection matters and even determines players’ positions and how many minutes they are given on the pitch. [Simon Mullock]

Erik ten Hag: “For me, cooperation between all the different departments is crucial to get the right culture in a club. When I entered #mufc the reserve team was isolated. It was no longer really part of the academy, but it wasn’t part of the first team either. I changed that immediately - just as I did when I entered Amsterdam. At Ajax, the reserve team came under the responsibility of the manager. That was the only way I could have influence on the flow of young, talented players towards the first team. Of course I still give the coaches freedom to work, but I also give them direction, by saying for example ‘I want that player to start making minutes in that position. The final responsibility lies with me about how the second team [under-21s] performs and the flow of players that goes from the reserve team to the first team.”

№1MU 1 января 2023 - 12:37 | Сообщение: #10345
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 1054

Тестовое звание

coldplay777,
    Тен Хаг восхитителен! Надеюсь, всё получится у его.
    mu best team 1 января 2023 - 14:29 | Сообщение: #10346
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 6793

Дисциплина среди зажравшихся порой миллионеров иногда важнее чем тактика на футбольном поле.
    Тен Хаг пока просто образец четкого и продуманного менеджмента.
    Нет никаких любимчиков. Вернулась действительно справедливая конкуренция за место в старте. Играет тот, кто лучше на данный момент.
    Никто не отлынивает, все рвут жопу на поле.
    Это достойно уважения.
    №1MU, MoZx нравится это сообщение.

№1MU 2 января 2023 - 12:11 | Сообщение: #10347
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 1054

Тестовое звание

Уоу. Мы в зоне ЛЧ на 4-ом месте, между Ньюкаслом И Тоттенхэмом. И по сравнению с ними, у нас 1 игра в запасе. Выигрываем - занимаем 3-е место.
    Понемногу исправляем турнирное положение.
    mu best team 2 января 2023 - 12:19 | Сообщение: #10348
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Цитата: №1MU
    Уоу. Мы в зоне ЛЧ на 4-ом месте, между Ньюкаслом И Тоттенхэмом. И по сравнению с ними, у нас 1 игра в запасе. Выигрываем - занимаем 3-е место.
    Понемногу исправляем турнирное положение.

Там и до Сити рукой подать в принципе.
    Но многое будут решать очные матчи с Сити и Арсеналом один за одним.

coldplay777 2 января 2023 - 23:01 | Сообщение: #10349
    Онлайн

Модератор

МЮ еще не пропускал в этом сезоне, когда Варан и Каземиро были вместе на поле.
    Manchester United Pub
    mu best team, №1MU, draco нравится это сообщение.

mu best team 3 января 2023 - 00:00 | Сообщение: #10350
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Цитата: coldplay777
    МЮ еще не пропускал в этом сезоне, когда Варан и Каземиро были вместе на поле.

Истинные лидеры.
    Вывели оборону на качественно новый уровень.
    №1MU нравится это сообщение.

Батя Стифлера 3 января 2023 - 22:04 | Сообщение: #10351
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 108

Пацаны,а вы вообще задумывались,как мастерски ЭТХ наладил атмосферу,как без особого скандала слил вечно плачущую крысу,как вытерпел нападки тупоголовых бывших игроков МЮ,как усадил лучшего защитника всеяанглии,как разобрался с депутатской неприкосновенностью.
    В общем за полгода ЭТХ проделках охеренную работу.
    Респект лысому!
    mu best team, MoZx, coldplay777 и ещё 1 нравится это сообщение.
    coldplay777 5 января 2023 - 13:13 | Сообщение: #10352
    Онлайн

Модератор

Думаю, мы скоро услышим что-то конкретное по поводу продажи клуба.
    №1MU нравится это сообщение.

Banderlog 5 января 2023 - 17:15 | Сообщение: #10353
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Симпатий: 1891

Никаких Рэтклифов и янки, только арабы... Чтобы летом отдать 120 за Энцо, сотку за Осимхена и 70 за Райса... И Гвардиола в придачу за 80 к Коште за 60...
    coldplay777 5 января 2023 - 18:23 | Сообщение: #10354
    Онлайн

Модератор

Цитата: Banderlog
    И Гвардиола в придачу за 80

У нас уже Мартинез есть.
    В таком случае лучше Колвила забрать у Челси. Это топ-защ тоже в будущем.
    В Брайтоне еще появился 18-летний нап Эван Фергюсон, интересный игрок.

mu best team 5 января 2023 - 18:38 | Сообщение: #10355
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Цитата: coldplay777
    У нас уже Мартинез есть.

Есть еще Сэр Люк Шоу.

coldplay777 6 января 2023 - 12:12 | Сообщение: #10356
    Онлайн

Модератор

Ten Hag: "I would like to have Jadon [Sancho] back as soon as possible. But also in this, I can't force this process and so I will do everything that's in my power but some processes you can't force and this is one of them. I have also to show patience [with Sancho], although I don't have the patience because yeah, you are right, we have a lack of opportunities in the frontline, players who are available and capable to contribute in the Premier League.
    We have some hurdles to take but I think he's [Sancho] in a good direction. And what I say I can't force this process and so I don't do [it]. But I would be really happy when he returns to the squad for team training, so that will be the next step. In this moment he [Sancho] is not fit enough, no. I said, physical. But physical is also the connection with mental. I think he [Sancho] is now making good progress on the physical part and that will help him. I hope he can return quickly, but I can't say a duration of how long.
    I think many top athletes, in football and also in other sports, sometimes it's good to go away from the place where you are at daily to get a new vibe and a new experience. People have a different approach, and this can give you the right push to get back on track. Football players aren’t robots. No one is the same. I think for everyone, you need an individual approach. We thought that, in cooperation with Jadon [Sancho], it was the best choice."

mu best team 6 января 2023 - 14:31 | Сообщение: #10357
    Оффлайн

Посетители

Официально представили Батленда.
    ЭТХ сказал, что с Чарльтоном в КАЛ выйдет либо Хитон, либо Батленд. Зависит от того, как покажет себя на тренировках Джек.

coldplay777 6 января 2023 - 15:58 | Сообщение: #10358
    Онлайн

Модератор

mu best team 6 января 2023 - 16:39 | Сообщение: #10359
    Оффлайн

Посетители

coldplay777,
    Лучший сезон в карьере Флетчера был. Не хватало его тогда в финале ЛЧ.

coldplay777 7 января 2023 - 18:29 | Сообщение: #10360
    Онлайн

Модератор

Ten Hag: "There was no spirit [at #mufc last season]. I saw no team dynamic in the squad. The mental resilience was very low. I saw that as an outsider - and also noticed it in my first weeks at the club. I looked at the culture of the club. I asked ‘how did #mufc become great? And for me, it was about Sir Alex Ferguson. His teams excelled in togetherness, collectivity, spirit. You just couldn't beat them.
    #mufc always had top strikers like Cantona, Cole, Sheringham, Yorke, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie. And top goalkeepers like Schmeichel, Van der Sar, De Gea. In the centre, there were big personalities like Jaap Stam, Vidic, Rio Ferdinand. And always a strategist in midfield. Roy Keane, the boss. Paul Scholes, a magnificent footballer and personality. I think of players like Ryan Giggs or David Beckham. That’s the culture of #mufc. I looked at that very carefully and then saw that last season's team looked fragile and vulnerable.
    When we get players, you look at their quality and technical skills. But you also look at their mental quality, that mental resilience - and we had to bring that back. The club has bought an unimaginable number of players in recent years who have not been good enough. Most purchases have been average - and at #mufc average is not good enough. United's shirt weighs heavily. Only real personalities, who can perform under great pressure, can play here.
    We needed personalities. That's why the acquisition of Casemiro was so important. Along with Raphael Varane, we now have a second player who has experience of winning titles. Malacia, Martnez, Casemiro, Antony are all fighters, while Christian Eriksen is a technical winner and a great personality. We want the best of the best. Any players we bring to #mufc must meet the highest standard".

Статистика форума, пользователей онлайн: 2 (за последние 15 минут)

Создано тем
Всего сообщений
Пользователей
Новый участник
PenaCHo